Friday, October 2, 2015

My Fall "mason" Jar creation

click on the pic to see it larger
Using all Dollar tree items except the
 spray paint and rope string tie.
 were used on this project.
The jar, (is not a mason but same size nice) and
it's nice and smooth for the maple leaf decal
 that I cut on the Cricut.
using contact paper  called Magic Cover used
for school books.
 The fall leaves were on a vine that had the leaves,
berries (as seen here)  a pine cone and a little pumpkin.
 the  candle, dried beans were all 

  bought at Dollar tree.
My DIL also made 2 one for her and
 one for her mom  but they are not finished
on top  yet so I can post a picture of them yet.
Happy Fall Ya'll!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable!!! I will have to make one of these for sure. I also saw on pinterest a pumpkin made out of mason jar lids. There were no directions but I think it will be easy to put together. Crafting is so much fun. Hugs, LJ

    ReplyDelete