Sunday, April 19, 2020

Not Cricut but a framed Stamping Project!!

This stamp set is by Stamp'n Up
called "Sheltering Tree."
I was inspired by someones post I saw
and I knew I just had to make one for myself.
I have always loved the scripture 
about God's timing. 
He has all control over time 
though He does not live in time
for God is eternal!!

"To everything there is a season. 
 A time for every purpose under heaven."
Ecc. 3:1
(click the pic to see upclose)
I have to replace the plexiglass 
it was old and scratched up.
I found an old frame that I had stashed away
 for years and knew one day I would use it.
It was brown faux wood.  Here the framed was already painted.
I  am showing you the picture that came 
in the frame.
  

I loved it but didn't go with my décor.
so I painted it black and I found just the RIGHT 
perfect matting for it at the Dollar Tree!
God is good! ❤


click  to see up close:
First spring and summer
Fall and winter! 


No comments:

Post a Comment